Monday, August 2, 2010

WORSHIP

Lately I have been having even more of a burden (for lack of finding a better word) for worship. Not just what I do on Wednesday nites and weekend services, but more in my everyday ordinary life. God is certainly doing something big spiritually with me right now. I have struggled with alot of things over the past months, so much that I have been up late at night cryin and prayin like never before. I have turned my prayer into praise. I feel like I have been born again, again. I am telling you PRAISE is where its at. I changelle you to wake up in the morning with praise in your heart and carry it with you all day long, no matter what, go hard and worship God in all you do,...and ask yourself at the end of your day, Father were you pleased with my worship. dont want til the next church service go,.. start,... now!!!! http://c/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Music/iTunes/iTunes%20Media/Music/Healing%20Place%20Church/Epic%20Worship and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Healing Place Church\Epic Worship

No comments: