Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NOTHING GETS BY THESE TWO!!!


these are my awesome parents. growing up with my parents and still today I could not get away with anything. And trust-nothing gets by these two. Lately, God has been really convicting me about OTHERS being last on my list.because honestly this has been a extremely productive summer for me. As I was in my car going to work today. a song came on my Israel and New Breed. the bridge goes something like this - God give us a heart, give us a heart, give us your heart, God give us a heart deep calls out to deep
oh oh oh God gives a heart, give us a heart, give us your heart for the LEAST of THESE. Whoa"HOLY GHOST "all over my car! So i just want to leave you with this " always remember others. It's our purpose to be Salt and light this world, as the church.

No comments: